|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, July 14, 2007
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() wahhhhh! i just cut my hair short!!! x[[[ its really v. short! T-T very weird too! ' juat bcos of that hair dresser lo. he say cut 2 inch ended up cutting like 4 inches! hecksss. veeryyyy shhhoorttt!! zzz. fringe also short lo. its curled up somemore. haisss. maybe at least it wont swing ard when im running ba. haisss! wanna cry le lah! iw an my hair backkz! argh. forget it. -.- today's bixia , my qing mei zhu ma , de birthday! woots! went for her party at 3 liddat. played then ate cake. placed cream on bixia's face! hahahahahas! see on top ba! xDDDD she got a barney cake too! cuteeeeee! there were 9 of us there. me . bixia . sharen .cindy .jasmine . peijun . sharon . yun jing . another one is qian something. forgot. hahas! sryyy! played till like 8 + near 9 . i came home on taxi! hahahs! reacxhed home ard 930. hahas! now very sianz manz! wanna slp. budden dun feel like sleeping! hahahs! okay lah. reallybored now lo. edditing my profile. hahas! trying to add fren. zzz. no frenz to add. -.-" sianz lah!! my hair really short! i miss my long & messy hair leh! T^T nvr min dba. it will grow back! woohoo! hahash! okay lah. relaly had fun today! xDDDDD |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|